Christmas is right around the corner. The big guy in the red suit has made his naughty and nice list and claims he checked it twice. I figured I should share my naughty and nice list.
- Oilers fans.
- Utilizing an insurance company that specializes in travel insurance. (Protecting your wallet when travel plans don’t go as planned.)
- Shopping local.
- Maximizing Tax Free Savings Account and RRSP contributions through monthly pre-authorized debit.
- Including “fun” items in your monthly budget.
- Coke Cola loyalists.
- Utilizing investments that have death and and maturity guarantees – to assist with protecting your retirement and or estate.
- Including life, disability and critical illness insurance to your monthly budget.
- Flames fans.
- Relying on credit card “travel insurance” when traveling out of the country.
- Giving big corporations interest free loans by preloading your gift cards.
- Waiting until March 1st to make your 2022 RRSP contribution.
- Pepsi loyalists.
- Believing everything in the media is real and abandoning your financial plan.
- Relying on winning the lottery or a go fund me and calling it a financial plan.
Do you think I am missing anything from my lists?
If you are curious about why my lists say what they do, or want to learn more, book an appointment with me. I am happy to assist any Flames fans to make the leap to the right side of the Battle of Alberta. 😉
Merry Christmas from our family to yours and happy new year!